Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
9-year-old+dies+while+plugging+toy+motor
Monday, 07 September 2015 - 13:04
9-year-old dies while plugging toy motor
156

Shares
18,832

Views

A school student of Elapara-Dematagala in Godakawela Ratnapura was electrocuted last evening. 

The 9-year old child died when he attempted to connect a toy-motor to a wall electricity switch.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,792 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
930 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,639 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,690 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
15 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,045 Views
Top