Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
A+school+girl+who+consumed+sweet+meat+prepared+for+Hajj+dies+in+hospital
Thursday, 24 September 2015 - 15:37
A school girl who consumed sweet meat prepared for Hajj dies in hospital
130

Shares
15,673

Views
A girl who consumed a variety of homemade sweetmeat prepared to celebrate Haj died after admitting to Puttalam Base hospital yesterday.

The deceased has been identified Fathima Alfa, a Year-10 student of Rathmalyaya Muslim Vidyalaya in Thillayadi.

Police stated that a magistrate inquiry has been initiated into the sudden death of the girl.

When contacted director of Puttalam Base Hospital Dr. Sumith Attanayake told our news team the reason for the death could be asthma or food poisoning.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,817 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,765 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8,079 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
20,833 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
692 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
52,304 Views
Top