Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
One+person+dies+in+fire+at+a+shop+in+Kanduruwela
Sunday, 15 November 2015 - 19:48
One person dies in fire at a shop in Kanduruwela
4,212

Views

One person was killed in a fire which erupted in a line of shops in the Kaduruwela area in Polonnaruwa this afternoon.

Police stated that the fire had erupted through a short circuit during maintenance work.

The individual who suffered severe burn injuries had succumbed to his injuries upon admission to the Polonnaruwa Hospital.

























(Pix by Roshan Thushara)

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,142 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
5,184 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
10,164 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
277 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
38,196 Views
Top