In a shocking incident, a child has died after her head got stuck between elevator doors in a school in Hyderabad.
The three-year-old child died in the elevator at a private school in the Andhra Pradesh capital. The child got stuck in a grill lift in the school.
Police have reportedly reached the spot.
Reacting to the incident, the parents of the child said that school should take responsibility for the death of their kid.
A case of death due to negligence has been registered in this regard and the police have assured stern action as per the law. According to police, teacher along with few students are going from third floor to ground floor when the girl got stuck in the lift gates.