Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
A+child+dies+after+choking+on+an+Ugurassa+fruit
Monday, 23 November 2015 - 13:19
A child dies after choking on an Ugurassa fruit
149

Shares
17,995

Views

A two year old child from Malpettawa in Ambalantota died this morning after choking on a Uguressa fruit.

Police said the child had swallowed the fruit while playing with his twin brother. The parents of the child were at home at the time of the accident.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
116 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,255 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,773 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
17,032 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
104 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,445 Views
Top