Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Three+students+who+consumed+poison+hospitalized
Thursday, 03 December 2015 - 14:12
Three students who consumed poison hospitalized
144

Shares
17,379

Views

Three students who consumed poison in Kotmale-Ramboda area have been admitted to the Gampola Hospital today morning.

It is reported that the 16 year old young girls who are residents of Ramboda- Keminithenna area are students of the Ramboda-Hindu High School and are expected to sit at the GCE Ordinary level examinations which is to commence on the 8th of this month.

The three students have consumed poison after leaving home to go to the school. The three students who were in a serious condition were admitted at the new town hospital and later transferred to the Gampola General Hospital.

The reason for the three students consuming poison is yet to be revealed.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,368 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
15,905 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
10,182 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
27,780 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
203 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
62,739 Views
Top