Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Three+students+who+consumed+poison+hospitalized
Thursday, 03 December 2015 - 14:12
Three students who consumed poison hospitalized
17,129

Views

Three students who consumed poison in Kotmale-Ramboda area have been admitted to the Gampola Hospital today morning.

It is reported that the 16 year old young girls who are residents of Ramboda- Keminithenna area are students of the Ramboda-Hindu High School and are expected to sit at the GCE Ordinary level examinations which is to commence on the 8th of this month.

The three students have consumed poison after leaving home to go to the school. The three students who were in a serious condition were admitted at the new town hospital and later transferred to the Gampola General Hospital.

The reason for the three students consuming poison is yet to be revealed.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Friday, 20 April 2018 - 17:28
The Wildlife officials in Amparai have been able to rescue 3 wild elephant calves, roaming in the area.The elephant calves were located from the Maduru... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,480 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
23,605 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,515 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,250 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
305 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
25,679 Views
Top