Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
man+dies+from+electrocution+in+Kurunegala+
Tuesday, 29 December 2015 - 9:33
man dies from electrocution in Kurunegala
4,539

Views
An individual who has been working on a carnival in Maligapitiya, Kurunegala has passed away from electrocution yesterday.

Electric current has passed through the individual’s body while he has been checking lighting system of the carnival. The victim who had been hospitalized immediately has passed away lately at the hospital.

The victim is a 37 old residing in Puwakgahahena, Badulla.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
568 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,605 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
5,360 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
10,729 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
66 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
38,769 Views
Top