Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
18+year-old+student+dies+of+electrocution
Wednesday, 06 January 2016 - 11:13
18 year-old student dies of electrocution
33

Shares
4,024

Views

An 18-year-old school student has died yesterday of electrocution in Sigiriya- Inamaluwa area.

The Police Media Spokesman office stated that a student who was studying at the Inamaluwa vocational training center was washing a Three- Wheeler with a high pressure water hose behind the official residence of the above center.

After noticing the student who was fallen with the above high pressure water hose in hand he has been admitted to the Dambulla hospital.

It was revealed that this death occurred due to electrocution.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,792 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
930 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,639 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,690 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
15 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,045 Views
Top