Child+dies+after+eating+short+eats+from+a+restaurant
Sunday, 06 March 2016 - 11:47
Child dies after eating short eats from a restaurant
34,305

Views

A child has died after consuming rolls from a restaurant in Weligama area, Matara.

Three other children, who also ate the short eats, was rushed to the Matara Hospital due to health complications.

Matara police have commenced an investigation into the incident.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,666 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
56,962 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,812 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
47,209 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,424 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
106,723 Views
Top