Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Teenager+Dies+From+Fire+In+The+Home
Thursday, 17 March 2016 - 13:25
Teenager Dies From Fire In The Home
4,386

Views

A 15 year-old student from Nawalagama, Badulla has succumbed to burning injuries last night.

The student and his father were admitted to the hospital after being burnt by a blaze in a room of their residence.

The father, a business man and the demised teenager who caught on fire at home around 1 a.m after they return from a funeral have been the only inhabitants of the house.

The police are further investigating the incident to find if the fire was sudden or intentional blaze.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,378 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
347 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,324 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
5,481 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
76 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
29,625 Views
Top