Shop+burns+in+Kirulapone+
Sunday, 20 March 2016 - 10:15
Shop burns in Kirulapone
4,792

Views

A fire has broken out in a shop in Siddhartha Mawatha, Kirupapone due a short circuit last night.

Residents of the area and the Fire Brigade at the Colombo Municipal Council has doused the fire which left the shop badly damaged.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
This is a Paid Advertisement
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,824 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
57,109 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,858 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
47,267 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
106,861 Views
Top