Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Man+Engulfed+In+Ball+Of+Flames+After+His+Phone+Catches+Fire+In+His+Pocket
Monday, 21 March 2016 - 11:11
Man Engulfed In Ball Of Flames After His Phone Catches Fire In His Pocket
29,366

Views

This is the terrifying moment a man’s phone allegedly explodes in his pocket leaving him engulfed in a ball of flames.

The incident, captured on camera by a horrified witness, is believed to have taken place in Pakistan.

At the start of the clip, the man seems to casually be walking down the road after getting off a bus, completely unaware that his pocket has caught fire.

Suddenly the flames start to rise and engulf his shirt, setting his whole body on fire.

The man frantically runs around, screaming in pain as witnesses try to put out the flames.

One passerby starts hitting him with a rug to try to put out the fire before eventually, a market worker throws a large bucket of water on him.

The flames are still visible and are only put out when a second man throws more water on the victim.

The video ends with the injured man stumbling and completely in shock at what just happened.

It is not clear what injuries the man sustained.

Scroll down to watch the video.....




Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Friday, 20 April 2018 - 17:28
The Wildlife officials in Amparai have been able to rescue 3 wild elephant calves, roaming in the area.The elephant calves were located from the Maduru... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
166 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
23,974 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,563 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,479 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
346 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
26,048 Views
Top