Hirunews Logo
10+Year-Old+Student+Dies+Of+Electrocution
Wednesday, 30 March 2016 - 12:41
10 Year-Old Student Dies Of Electrocution
76

Shares
9,226

Views

A 10-year-old school student has died yesterday (March 29) of electrocution in Dankotuwa- Godalla area.





Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
Heavy snow across the globe
Friday, 13 January 2017 - 9:29
Many countries are experiencing heavy snow, foreign media states. The temperature in England, Scotland, North Ireland and Wales has hit minus 10 degrees... Read More
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
195 Views
637 Views
2,224 Views
1,488 Views
9,487 Views
44,270 Views
Top