Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Boy+dies+by+electrocution+
Saturday, 02 April 2016 - 8:33
Boy dies by electrocution
23,792

Views

A ten-year-old boy has died by electrocution in Belipara area in Nawalapitiya, police says.

The boy has tripped on an illegal electricity wire in a house in the area.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
12 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
4,173 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
4,551 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8,256 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
85 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
35,554 Views
Top