Hirunews Logo
Boy+dies+by+electrocution+
Saturday, 02 April 2016 - 8:33
Boy dies by electrocution
188

Shares
22,643

Views

A ten-year-old boy has died by electrocution in Belipara area in Nawalapitiya, police says.

The boy has tripped on an illegal electricity wire in a house in the area.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
Heavy snow across the globe
Friday, 13 January 2017 - 9:29
Many countries are experiencing heavy snow, foreign media states. The temperature in England, Scotland, North Ireland and Wales has hit minus 10 degrees... Read More
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
525 Views
963 Views
2,258 Views
1,679 Views
9,928 Views
44,507 Views
Top