Student+who+attempted+magic+stunt+of+swallowing+a+Tube+bulb+in+hospital
Saturday, 09 April 2016 - 7:34
Student who attempted magic stunt of swallowing a Tube bulb in hospital
13,420

Views
A student who attempted a magic trick of swallowing a tube bulb has been admitted to the Anuradhapura hospital.

The 13 year old student was a resident of Rajanganaya.

The student had attempted this trick which he had seen at a festival held recently.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,808 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
56,296 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,568 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
46,887 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,267 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
106,024 Views
Top