Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Fire+in+Nawala+
Monday, 11 April 2016 - 9:18
Fire in Nawala
29

Shares
3,482

Views

A house in School Lane in Nawala, Rajagiriya was engulfed in a fire today.

Police said that the fire brigade of the Kotte Municipal Council is working to douse the fire.

It is believed that the fire was ignited due to a gas leak.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,083 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
7,120 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8,178 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,064 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
806 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
52,700 Views
Top