Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Fire+in+Nawala+
Monday, 11 April 2016 - 9:18
Fire in Nawala
28

Shares
3,415

Views

A house in School Lane in Nawala, Rajagiriya was engulfed in a fire today.

Police said that the fire brigade of the Kotte Municipal Council is working to douse the fire.

It is believed that the fire was ignited due to a gas leak.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,792 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
930 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,639 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,690 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
15 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,045 Views
Top