At least 23 people have died after eating contaminated laddoos in Pakistan.
The deaths stated when a Punjab man bought the sweets to celebrate his son’s birthday last week. The man and 11 other relatives are among the dead.
A total of 77 people were affected and five of them are in serious condition reports say.
Police have arrested two owners of a local sweetshop and one of their employees while the source of the contamination is investigated.
Officials suspect pesticide from a store next to the shop may accidentally have found its way into the laddoos - ball-shaped sweets popular at special occasions.