Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Prince+Death%3A+Singer+Died+of+Fentanyl+Painkiller+Overdose
Friday, 03 June 2016 - 10:26
Prince Death: Singer Died of Fentanyl Painkiller Overdose
111

Shares
13,375

Views

Medical examiners have found that US singer Prince died from an accidental overdose of the painkiller fentanyl.

The report, from Midwest Medical Examiner's Office in Minnesota, comes more than a month after the singer was found slumped in a lift at his home.

Detectives have already questioned a doctor who saw the 57-year-old twice in the weeks before he died.

A police warrant has also revealed that Dr Michael Schulenberg prescribed medication to the singer on 20th April - the day before he died.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,885 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,018 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,677 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,785 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
41 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,148 Views
Top