Prince+Death%3A+Singer+Died+of+Fentanyl+Painkiller+Overdose
Friday, 03 June 2016 - 10:26
Prince Death: Singer Died of Fentanyl Painkiller Overdose
13,475

Views

Medical examiners have found that US singer Prince died from an accidental overdose of the painkiller fentanyl.

The report, from Midwest Medical Examiner's Office in Minnesota, comes more than a month after the singer was found slumped in a lift at his home.

Detectives have already questioned a doctor who saw the 57-year-old twice in the weeks before he died.

A police warrant has also revealed that Dr Michael Schulenberg prescribed medication to the singer on 20th April - the day before he died.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
616 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
78,899 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
26,268 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
55,523 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
12 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
122,535 Views
Top
hirunews,sri lanka news,political news,breaking news,sports,finance,entertainment,sri lanka,lanka, sri lanka news, lanka news, sri lanka cricket, sri lanka breaking news,news,A Rayynor Silva Holdings Company