Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Electrician+dies+by+electrocution-+%28Photo%29
Sunday, 05 June 2016 - 10:40
Electrician dies by electrocution- (Photo)
37

Shares
4,533

Views

An electrician has died due to electrocution in Dikoya area in Hatton yesterday evening.

The deceased is a father of two from Lunugala area in Passara.

He has died when electricity leaked from a temporary power supply installed in a school for renovations.

A post mortem inquiry will be conducted today.



pics by Hatton Ranjith Rajapaksha

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,885 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,018 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,677 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,785 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
41 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,148 Views
Top