Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
German+Toddler+Electrocuted+In+A+Tourist+Hotel
Thursday, 14 July 2016 - 10:22
German Toddler Electrocuted In A Tourist Hotel
51

Shares
6,157

Views

A German toddler was electrocuted inside a tourist hotel in Wennapuwa- Waikkala.

Police stated that the toddler was one year and 10 months old.

The parents of the deceased toddler had arrived in the country for a visit and sought lodging at the hotel.

Preliminary investigations have revealed that the toddler was playing on the floor while the parents were dinning at the food court.

Police stated that the toddler was electrocuted after being exposed to an unprotected electric cable which was on the floor of the food court.

.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,792 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
930 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,639 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,690 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
15 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,045 Views
Top