Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Man+dies+of+electrocution+in+Avissawella+
Monday, 05 September 2016 - 11:33
Man dies of electrocution in Avissawella
26

Shares
3,163

Views

A man has died of electrocution in Hewahinna area, Puwakpitiya, Avissawella.

Police said he died when he touched an unprotected electricity wire that was used to protect poultry.

A resident in Puwakpitiya has thus died.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
12 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,179 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,726 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,970 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
84 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,338 Views
Top