Hirunews Logo
Nurse+suffers+burns+at+Badulla+General+Hospital+after+a+lamp+explode+
Monday, 12 September 2016 - 11:31
Nurse suffers burns at Badulla General Hospital after a lamp explode
41

Shares
4,925

Views

A nurse suffered burnt wounds when a lamp exploded at the Badulla General Hospital this morning.

She was attending to a patient when the incident took place.

A source said she is not in a critical condition.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
601 Views
3,057 Views
3,716 Views
10,603 Views
16,677 Views
56,795 Views
Top