Hirunews Logo
Fire+in+a+house+in+Narahenpita+
Tuesday, 13 September 2016 - 11:03
Fire in a house in Narahenpita
20

Shares
2,422

Views

A fire has broken out in a two story house in Elvitigala Mawatha, Narahenpita this morning.

Police said the fire was controlled by residents in the area and fire extinguishing officials.

Police suspects an electric leakage has led to the fire.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
516 Views
2,963 Views
3,704 Views
10,536 Views
16,516 Views
56,684 Views
Top