Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Fire+at+a+shop+in+Anuradhapura+
Tuesday, 20 September 2016 - 8:44
Fire at a shop in Anuradhapura
2,837

Views

A fire has broken out at an electronic appliances shop in Pothanegama in Anuradhapura this morning.

Police said the shop was completely destroyed during the fire.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Friday, 20 April 2018 - 17:28
The Wildlife officials in Amparai have been able to rescue 3 wild elephant calves, roaming in the area.The elephant calves were located from the Maduru... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
382 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
24,216 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,630 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,628 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
374 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
26,294 Views
Top