Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
CEB+worker+dies+of+electrocution+
Friday, 14 October 2016 - 8:55
CEB worker dies of electrocution
23

Shares
2,858

Views

An employee attached to the Ceylon Electricity Board has died of electrocution when fixing a transformer in Rakwana area.

He was a 42-year-old resident of Pelmadulla.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,070 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,373 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
11,415 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
32,130 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
301 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
68,655 Views
Top