Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
A+lump+of+rice+causes+toddler%E2%80%99s+death+
Wednesday, 26 October 2016 - 15:08
A lump of rice causes toddler’s death
667

Shares
80,150

Views
One and half year old toddler choked to death after a lump of rice got lodged in his throat while the mother was feeding.

The incident was reported from the Devanampiyatissa area in Anuradhapura.

Reports further indicated that when the child was choking, the mother had made the child consume water, consequently aggravating the condition of the toddler.

Hospital sources noted that the child was pronounced dead following admission to the Anuradhapura General Hospital.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,083 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
7,120 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8,178 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,064 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
806 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
52,700 Views
Top