Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
A+lump+of+rice+causes+toddler%E2%80%99s+death+
Wednesday, 26 October 2016 - 15:08
A lump of rice causes toddler’s death
79,967

Views
One and half year old toddler choked to death after a lump of rice got lodged in his throat while the mother was feeding.

The incident was reported from the Devanampiyatissa area in Anuradhapura.

Reports further indicated that when the child was choking, the mother had made the child consume water, consequently aggravating the condition of the toddler.

Hospital sources noted that the child was pronounced dead following admission to the Anuradhapura General Hospital.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
14 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
446 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,351 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
5,550 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
88 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
29,764 Views
Top