Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Fire+in+Ward+Place+
Tuesday, 01 November 2016 - 14:14
Fire in Ward Place
26

Shares
3,164

Views

A fire has broken out in a garage in Ward Place, Borella this morning.

The fire was doused by authorities.

Reason behind the fire was not identified.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
12 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,179 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,726 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,970 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
84 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,338 Views
Top