Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
IS+claims+responsibility+for+Cairo+cathedral+attack
Wednesday, 14 December 2016 - 9:25
IS claims responsibility for Cairo cathedral attack
1,296

Views

The so-called Islamic State says that it was behind a bomb attack on a church in Cairo on Sunday in which at least 25 people were killed.

The group said in a statement, that one of its fighters carried out the suicide attack on the Coptic Christian cathedral.

Egyptian President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi had earlier named the attacker as Shafik Mahmoud Mohamed Mostafa, 22.

Sisi said the attack caused "pain to all Egyptians". IS named the attacker, as Abu Abdallah al-Masri.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
732 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,878 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
4,460 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8,031 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
122 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
35,094 Views
Top