Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Man+dies+due+to+electrocution+in+Haputale+
Thursday, 22 December 2016 - 10:24
Man dies due to electrocution in Haputale
14

Shares
1,722

Views

A man has died of electrocution in Udaweriya Watta area in Haputale.

Police said the man was cutting a branch of a tree when he came in contact with a high voltage.

The deceased was identified as a 40-year-old man.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,817 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,765 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8,079 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
20,833 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
692 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
52,304 Views
Top