Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Man+dies+due+to+electrocution+in+Haputale+
Thursday, 22 December 2016 - 10:24
Man dies due to electrocution in Haputale
14

Shares
1,724

Views

A man has died of electrocution in Udaweriya Watta area in Haputale.

Police said the man was cutting a branch of a tree when he came in contact with a high voltage.

The deceased was identified as a 40-year-old man.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
3,083 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
7,120 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8,178 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,064 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
806 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
52,700 Views
Top