Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Man+dies+due+to+electrocution+in+Haputale+
Thursday, 22 December 2016 - 10:24
Man dies due to electrocution in Haputale
1,661

Views

A man has died of electrocution in Udaweriya Watta area in Haputale.

Police said the man was cutting a branch of a tree when he came in contact with a high voltage.

The deceased was identified as a 40-year-old man.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
568 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,605 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
5,360 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
10,729 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
66 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
38,769 Views
Top