Hirunews Logo
Woman+dies+after+consuming+syrup+given+by+an+exorcist
Thursday, 12 January 2017 - 18:42
Woman dies after consuming syrup given by an exorcist
1,448

Shares
173,762

Views
A woman has died after consuming syrup given to her during an exorcism at Dummalasooriya area in Kuliyapitiya.

The victim is a 38 year old mother of two who was a resident at Bangadeniya area in Chilaw.

The woman has got allergic to the syrup provided by the exorcist.

Dummalasooriya police stated that she was pronounced dead upon admission to the hospital.

Police have arrested the exorcist in connection to the incident.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
763 Views
9,632 Views
4,646 Views
3,237 Views
108 Views
4,678 Views
Top