Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
5yo+dies+of+burnt+injuries+in+Badulla+
Friday, 13 January 2017 - 12:18
5yo dies of burnt injuries in Badulla
528

Shares
63,378

Views

A five-year-old girl who was staying near a stove for warmth has died when her body caught fire in Kandaketiya, Badulla yesterday.

She has attempted to pour kerosene oil into the stove, but her clothes have caught fire causing severe burns to her body.

Police said the mother was in the washroom when the incident took place.

She has suffered from serious burn injuries and succumbed to them at the hospital.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,515 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,432 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
7,990 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
20,576 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
602 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
51,794 Views
Top