Fire+in+Hanguranketha
Tuesday, 07 February 2017 - 9:26
Fire in Hanguranketha
2,308

Views

A fire has broken out in a shop in Rikillagaskada town, Hanguranketha yesterday.

Police said the fire was ignited by a gas leak.

Police and residents in the area have doused the fire. No injuries were reported.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,312 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
55,887 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
21,456 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
46,692 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,194 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
105,605 Views
Top