Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Electric+short+circuit+believed+to+be+the+cause+of+the+fire+in+Pettah
Saturday, 18 February 2017 - 18:38
Electric short circuit believed to be the cause of the fire in Pettah
213

Shares
25,579

Views
A fire broke out in a shop located at first cross Street in Pettah this morning.

The fire had erupted on the second floor of a six-storey building.

A spokesperson at the fire brigade stated that 10 fire-fighting trucks were deployed to douse the fire.

The spokesperson further stated that an electric short circuit is believed to be the cause of the fire.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
116 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,255 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,773 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
17,032 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
104 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,445 Views
Top