School+girl+drowns+in+Gandara%3B+Infant+dies+in+Ambalantota+after+choking
Sunday, 16 April 2017 - 14:00
School girl drowns in Gandara; Infant dies in Ambalantota after choking
144,334

Views
A 15 month old boy has died after choking on a piece of carrot which was fed during breakfast.

Police stated that the child, from Mirijjawila in Ambalanthota had died upon admission to the Ambalanthota hospital.

Meanwhile, a school girl has drowned off the Noonawella beach in Gandara.

The 11 year old girl, along with her Parents had visited the beach last evening and all 3 of them were caught in a wave.

The Parents had managed to swim to safety but the girl had died.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,358 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
52,102 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
20,140 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
44,867 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
95 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
101,372 Views
Top