Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Electrician+in+Dankotuwa+dies+in+electrocution
Saturday, 22 April 2017 - 11:31
Electrician in Dankotuwa dies in electrocution
25

Shares
3,081

Views

An electrician who served in a factory in Dankotuwa has died over electrocution.

Dankotuwa police said that the fatal accident has taken place in the morning.

It has been reported that the deceased has been fixing a machine in the factory when he was struck by electricity.

The deceased has been identified as a resident in Galapitamada-Warakapola.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,622 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,544 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8,014 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
20,652 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
613 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
51,940 Views
Top