Hirunews Logo
Electrician+in+Dankotuwa+dies+in+electrocution
Saturday, 22 April 2017 - 11:31
Electrician in Dankotuwa dies in electrocution
3,125

Views

An electrician who served in a factory in Dankotuwa has died over electrocution.

Dankotuwa police said that the fatal accident has taken place in the morning.

It has been reported that the deceased has been fixing a machine in the factory when he was struck by electricity.

The deceased has been identified as a resident in Galapitamada-Warakapola.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
461 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
42,936 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
17,445 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
40,207 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
699 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
92,721 Views
Top