Fire+erupted+in+a+shop+in+Nugegoda+put+down
Monday, 22 May 2017 - 9:25
Fire erupted in a shop in Nugegoda put down
2,389

Views
The fire which erupted in a shop in Nugegoda-Wijerama area at about 4.30am today has been put down.

Police said that the shop caught on fire was a cushion seller shop.

No individual has been harmed by the fire and the cause of fire has been identified as a current leakage.


Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
This is a Paid Advertisement
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,185 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
60,250 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
22,800 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
48,614 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
425 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
110,021 Views
Top