Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
IS+claims+Manchester+concert+bombing
Tuesday, 23 May 2017 - 18:20
IS claims Manchester concert bombing
26

Shares
3,183

Views
The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for bombing a pop concert in the British city of Manchester and killing 22 people, including children.

The group said in a statement published on its social media channels that "one of the caliphate's soldiers placed bombs among the crowds," and threatened more attacks.

Earlier on Tuesday, British police said they had arrested a 23-year-old man in connection with the attack.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,968 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,098 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,700 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,896 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
65 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,244 Views
Top