Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Girl+dies+after+consuming+Guava%2C+3+more+hospitalized
Thursday, 17 August 2017 - 13:51
Girl dies after consuming Guava, 3 more hospitalized
894

Shares
107,386

Views

A 16-year old girl from Ambagasdova in Uva Paranagama died from food poisoning after she consumed a guava fruit.

Police said three other young girls who had also consumed the same fruit were hospitalized.

The deceased together with her three friends had plucked the fruit from a guava tree in a neighbour’s garden.

Later, the all four were admitted to Uva Paranagama hospital.

One of them was later transferred to the Diyathalawa hospital, where she was pronounced dead this morning.

Police suspect that insecticides applied on fruits would be the cause of her death.

Police have launched an investigation.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,968 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,098 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,700 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,896 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
65 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,244 Views
Top