Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Mother%E2%80%99s+negligence+causes+burn+injuries+to+infant
Monday, 21 August 2017 - 11:04
Mother’s negligence causes burn injuries to infant
144

Shares
17,348

Views

A two-month old baby girl from Linstead Estate in Bogawantalawa has sustained injuries after her cot caught fire.

Police said the little girl, Anusha Kumari was sleeping in her cot, while the mother has gone out of the home.

She was admitted to the Bogawanthalawa Hospital with critical injuries and later she was transferred to the Kandy Teaching Hospital.

Police said little child’s cot made of Polythene, was fixed very close to the fireplace.

The girl’s father is employed in Colombo and she has a brother who is just four-years old.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
2,911 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,901 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8,122 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
20,904 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
737 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
52,452 Views
Top