Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Little+girl+given+poisonous+liquid+substance+instead+of+medicine+during+power+outage
Monday, 18 September 2017 - 10:38
Little girl given poisonous liquid substance instead of medicine during power outage
123

Shares
14,798

Views

In a tragic incident reported from Muttur, Trincomalee, a 4-year-old little girl had died after she had been given a poisonous liquid mistakenly instead of piriton.

Both the bottles had kept at the same place. And after consuming the liquid, the child had complained of stomach aches and the parents have admitted her to Muttur Hospital.

But unfortunately, she could not survive. She was to celebrate her 4th birthday in few days.

The deceased, Kanthan Nasmi, from Kattaparichchan, was the only child of the family.




ත්‍
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,692 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
827 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,615 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,601 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
30 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
44,939 Views
Top