Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Police+sergeant+consumes+poison+by+mistake
Tuesday, 27 February 2018 - 9:47
Police sergeant consumes poison by mistake
52

Shares
6,322

Views
A police sergeant attached to Ambalantota Police has died after consuming poison by mistake.
 
The deceased was a 53-year-old resident of Middeniya and a father of two.
 
The police sergeant was staying at his younger sister’s home in Sooriyawewa yesterday where he had consumed an excessive amount of alcohol.
 
Later, he had mistakenly consumed a bottle of poison.
 
The police sergeant died after being admitted to hospital.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
116 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,255 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,773 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
17,032 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
104 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,445 Views
Top