Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
4-year-old+dies+after+consuming+paracetamol+%28Photos%29
Wednesday, 06 June 2018 - 13:14
4-year-old dies after consuming paracetamol (Photos)
281

Shares
33,740

Views
A 4-year-old boy had died in hospital after accidentally consuming paracetamol in Maskeliya.
 
The child's parents had noticed that the child was eating paracetamol, thinking that was peppermint, and then had taken the child to Dickoya Base Hospital.
 
Later, he was transferred to Nawalapitiya Hospital.
 
However, he had died at the hospital.




Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,968 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,098 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,700 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
16,896 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
65 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,244 Views
Top