Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
Kelaniya+undergraduate+electrocuted
Monday, 18 June 2018 - 20:25
Kelaniya undergraduate electrocuted
26

Shares
3,167

Views
A 3rd year undergraduate at the Kelaniya University has died of electrocution.

He was electrocuted when he attempted to pluck fruits using an iron bar inside the university premises.

The victim was aged 23 years.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
You may also like :
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
116 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,255 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
6,773 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
17,032 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
104 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
45,445 Views
Top