Hirunews Logo
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
A+man+choked+to+death+after+consuming+Babul
Friday, 12 October 2018 - 17:49
A man choked to death after consuming Babul
412

Shares
49,547

Views
A man who was chewing betel – Babul –choked to death at the Hatton Railway station last night.

He had difficulty in breathing and died on the spot.

The post mortem conducted by the Judicial Medical Officer of Dik Oya hospital, Dr. Inoka Rathnayake states that the victim had died after his chew of betel got lodged in his throat.

The deceased is a 48-year old resident of Kotahena.
Make a Comment
Make a Comment

DOWNLOAD HIRUNEWS APP ON ANDROID & APPLE
HiruNews
Thursday, 16 August 2018 - 16:24
Mangroves play a critical role in maintaining the ecological balance in Sri Lanka's coastal areas.However, some money-hungry people do not understand this.Our... Read More
HiruNews
News Image
Hiru News Programme Segments
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
5,307 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
9,561 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
8,760 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
22,902 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
1,313 Views
HiruNews
HiruNews
HiruNews
55,728 Views
Top